Tucano is an Italian brand of bags and accessories for digital devices. They produce all kinds of cases for different products and they are sold worldwide. Tucano has a reputation for good design and quality. The product I’m focusing on today is the Tucano Second Skin Sleeve for the MacBook Pro. This is a Microfiber sleeve case available in four colors: Silver/Grey, Brown/Tan, Red and Yellow. This ‘folder’ style sleeve is made of thick neoprene with a microfiber fabric suede touch. Let me put it this way: it feels lovely. It’s just so soft, it’s great. You really feel the sense of quality this product has to offer as soon as you touch it.
The soft microfibre protection blanket, which comes with the sleeve, protects the screen against scratches from the keyboard and from dust. The Second Skin sleeve uses a special over-lock stitching method which is normally used in high quality diving suits. This provides it with a structure on the sides and bottom, allowing the sleeve to be as snug and slim as possible. This makes it a very strong sleeve once your MacBook Pro is placed inside it. “If you want a quality case, look no further than Tucano.”
- Carry on it’s own or as a complete protection inside another computer bag
- Perfect finishing with special over-lock stitching to hold the extra slim effect
- Protection soft blanket for screen and keypad included
- Completed with the Tucano Anti-Slip System®
- Rugged 3mm neoprene construction, enveloped with a suede touch Microfiber.
- Padded for all-around protection
Where to Buy
ResExcellence recommends Amazon. They don’t stock certain variations of the Tucano Second Skin sleeve, but they do have quite a few to choose from: